GPX Racing Gentleman Specifications
Engine & Gearbox
|Engine Description||197 cc, 4 strokes|
|Max Power||197 cc|
|Max Torque||18 NM|
|Cooling System||Liquid Cooler|
|Start System||Motor Start|
|Drive Type||Chain Drive|
|Top Speed||137+ Kmph|
Breaks & Tires
|Front Brake||Double/Twin Disc Brakes|
|Rear Brake||Single Disc Brakes|
|Front Tyre||Pirelli angel city 110 / 70-17”|
|Rear Tyre||Pirelli angel city 140 / 70-17”|
|Front Wheel Size||R17|
|Rear Wheel Size||R17|
Suspension & Chassis
|Front Suspension||Upside down|
|Rear Suspension||Rear Shock Up YSS|
|Seat Type||Kevlar Seat, Single Seat|
Dimensions & Weight
|Overall Length||2020 mm|
|Overall Width||790 mm|
|Overall Height||1160 mm|
|Seat Height||730 mm|
|Dry Weight||160 kg|
|Fuel Capacity||12 liters|
|Headlight||Halogen 12V 35W, Ring light, Adjustable|
GPX Racing Gentleman is one of the café racer bikes to be produced from the GPX. The Gentleman has a unique yet classic look to it. This model has a number of interesting features that will draw anyone near.
The Gentleman sports a very classic design as the name itself suggests. The primary shades for this bike can be said as red and black. The designed is heavily influenced by the café racer type bikes. It can be said that it is a retro styled bike as well.
GPX Racing Gentleman has overall a café racer type build sporting a single Kevlar seat and a striped fuel tank and no back rest. The bike has chain drive feature which is very vintage. The side reflector is available and they are optional.
The engine itself is a 4-stroke and the displacement capacity for this engine is 197 cc. the engine is liquid cooled and the compression ratio is 9.0:1. The engine itself is not the most powerful nor the fastest. The number of cylinders contained is one and the valve configuration in the engine is SOHC (Single Overhead Cam). Having a basic type engine, the top speed it can manage is only 137 Kmph. The max torque capability for this bike only sits at 18 NM.
Brakes & Suspensions
For the front brake it uses the twin disc brakes and for the rare brake it uses a single disc brake. The shock absorber in this bike are upside-down. The suspensions provided for the front are Upside-down and for the rear suspensions it uses a single coil springs which is not the top nor one of the best.
- The build and the design is inspired by the café racer type bike and has a really unique and retro looking style to it.
- The tail lights are LED. The running light is a ring light type which is also LED.
- It has a huge fuel tank of an awesome mileage. It has a very cool striped fuel tank with Monza-style Fuel cap.
- The seats are very heavy duty and reliable since they are laced with stitched Kevlar.
- The upside-down forks are as suspensions for front and a mono-shock rear suspension.
- The gentleman does not have the fastest nor a powerful engine. The engine is very sub-par and the acceleration and the top speed are not that exciting.
- Due to an average dual disk brake system in the front and a single on the back, the traction control on the bike is not that good.
- The stability control in the bike is also not that good since the suspension on the bike is not of the best quality. The back rest is also absent.
- The bike does not have a central locking system nor does it have a launch control. The bike also lacks an anti-theft alarm.
Pricings for the GPX Gentleman
- Being a mid-range, average featured bike, the cost of the GPX Gentleman cost just under Rs. 4,83,000 in Nepal.
- The bike costs around Rs 1,58,272 in India.
- And in the US, the bike costs no more than $2,205.
You can also check out about GPX Racing Legend. Here!!