Specifications of Ducati Scrambler Flat Track Pro
Engine & Gearbox
|Engine Description||L-Twin, Desmodromic distribution, 2 valves per cylinder, air cooled|
|Fuel System||Electronic fuel injection, 50 mm throttle body|
|Maximum Power||75 HP@ 8250 rpm|
|Maximum Torque||68 NM @ 5750 rpm|
|Number of Cylinders||4|
|Emission Standard||Euro 3|
|Number of Gears||6|
|Gear Ratios||1=32/13 2=30/18 3=28/21 4=26/23 5=22/22 6=24/26|
|Clutch||APTC wet multiplate with mechanical control|
|Primary Drive||Straight cut gears; Ratio 1.85:1|
|Final Drive||Chain; Front sprocket 15; Rear sprocket 46|
Brakes & Tyres
|Front Brake||330 mm disc, radial 4-piston caliper with ABS as standard equipment|
|Rear Brake||245 mm disc, 1-piston floating caliper with ABS as standard equipment|
|Front Tyre||Pirelli MT 60 RS 110/80 ZR18|
|Rear Tyre||Pirelli MT 60 RS 180/55 ZR17|
|Front Wheel||10-spoke in light alloy, 3.00” x 18”|
|Rear Wheel||10-spoke in light alloy, 5.50” x 17”|
Suspension & Chassis
|Front Suspension||Upside down Kayaba 41 mm fork|
|Rear Suspension||Kayaba rear shock, pre-load adjustable|
|Frame||Tubular steel Trellis frame|
|Exhaust Muffler||Exhaust system with single stainless-steel muffler, aluminum silencer cover, catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes|
|Front Wheel Travel||150 mm (5.9 in.)|
|Rear Wheel Travel||150 mm (5.9 in.)|
Dimensions & Weight
|Overall Length||2100 – 2165 mm|
|Overall Width||845 mm|
|Overall Height||1150 mm|
|Seat Height||790 mm|
|Dry Weight||170 kg|
|Kerb/Wet Weight||186 kg|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||13.5 liters|
Instrument Console Features
|Low Fuel Warning Light||Yes|
|Low Oil Indicator||Yes|
|Low Battery Indicator L||Yes|
Comfort & Convenience Feature
|Step-up Seat/Split Seat||Yes|
|Engine Kill Switch||Yes|
|Trail||112 mm (4.4 in.)|
|Total Steering Lock||35 Degrees|
Ducati Scrambler Flat Track Pro is the latest addition to the Scrambler models from Ducati. The Scrambler range all in all has had a phenomenal success. It is one of the best flat trackers that you can ride every day.
The Scrambler Flat Track Pro has the stylist looking design in the scrambler family. The Fast Track Pro uses the primary colors as black and yellow. The Fast Track Pro has a tubular steel trellis frame wrapped around the 75 BPH, 803 cc air-cooled L-twin motor. It is considered a real tribute to American dirt track racing.
The Fast Track Pro has the length at about 2100 to 2165 mm. The bike weighs just 186 kg. The total amount of fuel that it can carry is 13.5 liters. The seat height is placed at 790 mm from the ground and the wheel base covers the spaces at about 1145 mm.
The Fast Track Pro wears L-twin, desmodormic distribution with two valves per cylinder. The engine itself is air cooled. It has an air-cooled full electronic fuel injection system engine with a 50 mm throttle body. The engine displacement capacity is 803 cc which makes this dirt races no joke. The engine has the maximum power capacitance of 75 BHP at 8250 which doesn’t make it the fastest engines out there sadly. The maximum torque it can handle is 68 NM at 5750 rpm. It has a Euro 2 emission standard and uses a 2-cylinder. The engine also comes with an electric start and a kill switch.
Brakes & Suspensions
The front brake on this bike is a 330 mm disc with a radial 4-piston caliper a for the rear brakes it uses a 254 mm disc which has 1-Piston floating caliper. Both the front and the rare brakes comes with the Automatic Braking System (ABS).
The suspensions on this bike are also very good. The front suspension uses the unique upside-down Kayaba 41 mm fork which is amazing for the rigidness and it gives the bikes an amazing stability and overall reduces the friction immensely. The rear suspension uses the Kayaba rear shock which is pre-load adjustable.
- It has an amazing all-American body with the primary shade a yellow. The design of the bike’s body can be said as the mixture between the modern technology with the vintage qualities which give it the unique and friendly vibe.
- It has an electronic fuel injection which gives the bike more soother and a more consistent transient throttle response.
- The amazing Upside-down suspensions gives it the amazing stability and control on the bike. The suspension is of the high quality and one of the best you can get from the Ducati’s Scrambler series.
- The Scrambler Fast Track Pro is just the mixture of best modern technologies such as ABS light, Rev limiters, digital tachometer, low oil indicators, etc.
- One of the biggest downsides for the buyer or riders could be the fact that the bike is actually discontinued from the Scrambler ranges.
- There are very few service outlets that actually handle the maintenance of the bike.
- Since, the bike has already been discontinued. The sales on this bike are very limited.
Pricings for the Ducati Scrambler Fast Track Pro
The cost of the Scrambler Fast Track Pro comes around Rs 23,00,000 in Nepal. In India, the bike costs around Rs 8,00,000.
In the US, the bike is priced at $7,995.
You might also like Ducati Scrambler Icon. Click here to check it out.