Specifications of Benelli TNT 135
Engine & Gearbox
|Single cylinder, 4 strokes, air cooled 4 valves, single overhead camshaft, double spark
|Electronic fuel injection with throttle body d.28
|13 HO @ 9000 rpm
|10.8 NM @ 7000 rpm
|Number of Cylinders
|DELPHI MT 05
|Spark Plug Model Type
|Number of Gears
Breaks & Tires
|Steel disk ø220 mm with 2 pistons caliper
|Single disk ø190 mm with single piston caliper
|12” x MT 3.0 DOT
|12” x MT 3.5 DOT
Suspension & Chassis
|41mm Upside Forks
|Rear swing arm with lateral shock absorber with spring preload adjustment
|Trestle in steel tubes
|With catalytic converter and oxygen sensors
|Front Wheel Travel
|Rear Wheel Travel
Dimensions & Weight
|Fuel Tank Capacity
Instrument Console Features
|Low Batter Indicator
Comfort & Convenience Features
|Step-up Seat/Split Seat
|Engine Kill Switch
Benelli TNT 135 is a speed demon especially when you take the size in consideration. People may have misconception about its power and its speed when they look at the size of the bike. But the Benelli TNT 135 is a one of the fastest Benelli Bike even for the highways. The displacement is 10cc more than the rivaling industries. It has a four-valve head which makes more space for breathing and packs more power. The TNT 135 has a five-speed, which in comparison to the Japanese four-speed, gives it the top speed in the freeway-level. It has a steel trellis frame and a strong 41mm fork, which give it extensively stable. Even on the 70 mph, it will not show even a hint of waving and imbalance. The cornering also very good due to its stability.
The Benelli TNT 135 is an also extremely torquey so it needs an expert handling with some experienced riders. Even though this is the case, most beginners love it because the bike is well-balanced and aerodynamical and the ergonomics of this bike are spot on. In compensation to its speed, the TNT 135 has a good and strong disc brake that will last a rider a long time. The disc brakes are also spot-on which means that they don’t brake too much or too less. The disc brakes also can be adjusted to the user requirements and their desire.
- The Benelli TNT 135 has many pros to pick from which makes it one of the favorites for most of the riders.
- First, the TNT 135 has a fuel injection, which gives it a consistent and a more smoother throttle response. So, it is more beneficial quick throttles and make it easier for cold starting.
- The buyer and the rider are also immedeately attracted to it awesome and compact looks. The TNT 135 is obviously a small and compact looking bike, but the bike does not look cluttered or spaced in at all.
- One of the key features of this bike is that is has an upside-down front suspension which is very advantageous because the upside-down suspension fork has a larger diameter which makes the suspension fork stiffer so there will be no bending moment will occur.
- Of course, everything comes with is cons, nothing is ever perfect. The TNT 135 also has a few sets of disadvantages.
- First is the pricings. Some buyer may find the pricings a little too steep for the bike so small. The price starts from a Rs. 1,95,000 which is not a normal price or a budget price for the average buyers.
- The second most disadvantage for the rider may be the delayed launch in the TNT 135.
Pricings of Benelli TNT 135
The Benelli TNT 135 starts at Rs, 1,95,000 in Nepal plus tax with minimum bargaining and seldom price drops. Whereas the TNT 135 start at Rs 1,50,00 IC in India. In USA however, the TNT 135 starts at $2499.
You may also check out about Honda XR 125. Here!!